In order to use TicketSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Happy Birthday to Dalton! Last year we wanted to celebrate Dalton's birthday in a fun way, so we had a dodgeball tournament. It was a blast! From kids to adults, everyone had fun. Dodgeball is back again in 2023. We will be celebrating Dalton's 14th birthday and bringing awareness to the need for pediatric cancer research.
Please feel free to call or text Jen Fox at 757-343-7472 with any questions.
Here is what you need to to participate :
1. All participants must be in at least the 4th grade. We will have four categories of teams playing elementary school, middle school, high school, and adults.
2. Form your team. You'll need 5 participants per team, a team name, and a team captain for communication with D-Feet.
3. Register using this site. If you don't have all of your team members names don't worry, add TBD or unknown when completing the registration form.
4. Team Captains will be asked to send out waivers for their teammates prior to the event.
5. Team uniforms or costumes will add to the festivities, but not required.
6. Practice your dodging, ducking, and diving skills.
7. Show up on February 18, 2023 to have some fun!
If you have any questions about this event, click the button below.
2020 Landstown Centre Way
Virginia Beach, VA 23456 US
D-Feet Cancer is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. 100% of donations and all event proceeds directly fund pediatric cancer research. Thank you for helping us help kids like Dalton. #TeamDalton
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.