In order to use TicketSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The TASO Basketball Division will conduct its Annual Meeting September 18, 2022, starting at 9:30 AM CDT.. This event will be held at a Katy ISD Legacy Stadium Community Rooms, 1830 Katyland Dr. Katy 77493
TASO Authorized Vendors will be on-site with TASO uniforms and other officiating equipment.
Saturday September 17
• TASO Basketball Board of Directors Meeting - 10:00AM-Virtual Only
• Chapter Presidents and Secretaries Workshop -VIRTUAL ONLY
Sunday September 18
• 2022-2023 Rule Changes
• 2022-2023 Points of Emphasis
• Focused breakout sessions
You may attend the Annual Meeting either in-person or virtually. See details below.
The meeting will be recorded and available in your Member's Portal if you cannot attend in-person or virtually. To receive you Continuing Education Credit, you must attend in-person, virtually, or view the recorded version.
1. You must use a computer to successfully attend the meeting virtually, viewing on Phones is not supported. You will not be able to participate in polls or view any videos unless connected with a computer.
2. You must opt-in to the TASO Basketball Division sportsYou app. This is the only way you will see the videos (see below to opt-in).