In order to use TicketSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
530p - 830p
Please join us for one of our dinners surrounded by the flowers of Fortitude Farms.
Cost is per person
Chef Jacob with Handcrafted Culinary prepares and serves a four course meal onsite. He travels to local farms the week of each dinner, selecting the freshest produce to cook with. Each plate is individually prepared and served to you while surrounded by friends and strangers who become "family" at our community tables.
Beer, wine and a special cocktail, prepared by the infamous Lindsay Dedic, will be served throughout the evening. These events are where strangers and friends become family while dining at our community tables.
Thirsty? We will have an assortment of domestic beers, red & white wines to go with dinner and a signature cocktail pairing for what is in season.
• Michigan Fresh Perch with Crispy Smashed Marble potatoes, Fresh Herb Remoulade Sauce
• Wild Michigan Blueberry Salad with Baby Arugula, Mixed Greens, Balsamic Red Onion, Cucumber, Chevre Goat Cheese, Honey Pine Nuts and Fresh Croutons
• Stuffed Pork Loin with Fresh Mozzarella, Sundried Tomatoes and Roasted Peppers topped with Roasted Mushroom Demi and Buttered Baby Spinach
• Wild Berry Cobbler with Vanilla Crème an Glaise
* Each menu is subject to change due to what is available at the time.
* Rain or shine, we still will dine. If mother nature decides to not cooperate, we will host the dinner inside the clubhouse.
* All ticket sales are final. If you cannon make it and have to cancel, contact us and we will do our best to fill your spot and refund your money.
* Please, if you cannot make it, let us know asap
* Food allergies, let us know before hand and Chef Jacob will try to prepare something to accommodate.
If you have any questions about this event, click the button below.
Fortitude Farms And Events
4377 S M-52
Owosso, MI 48867 US