In order to use TicketSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Please join us for one of our dinners surrounded by the flowers of Fortitude Farms.
Cost is per person
Chef Jacob with Handcrafted Culinary prepares and serves a four course meal onsite. He travels to local farms the week of each dinner, selecting the freshest produce to cook with. Each plate is individually prepared and served to you while surrounded by friends and strangers who become "family" at our community tables.
Beer, wine and a special cocktail, prepared by the infamous Lindsay Dedic, will be served throughout the evening. These events are where strangers and friends become family while dining at our community tables.
Thirsty? We will have an assortment of domestic beers, red & white wines to go with dinner and a signature cocktail pairing for what is in season.
• Personal Roasted Artichoke & Baby Spinach Dip with Assorted Veggies, Toasted Bread, and Crackers
• English Cucumber, Baby Arugula, Sweet Vidalia Onion, Heirloom Tomato Salad with Apple Cider Sour Cream Vinaigrette
• Local Grass-fed Beef NY Strip with Smokey Bacon & Gouda Twice Baked Potato and Creamy Roasted Brussel Sprouts
• Lemon Butter Cake layered with Limoncello Cream and Wild Berry Compote
* Each menu is subject to change due to what is available at the time.
* Rain or shine, we still will dine. If mother nature decides to not cooperate, we will host the dinner inside the clubhouse.
* All ticket sales are final. If you cannon make it and have to cancel, contact us and we will do our best to fill your spot and refund your money.
* Please, if you cannot make it, let us know asap
* Food allergies, let us know before hand and Chef Jacob will try to prepare something to accommodate.
If you have any questions about this event, click the button below.
Fortitude Farms And Events
4377 S M-52
Owosso, MI 48867 US